Rodic is providing professional support to BREDA for conducting training programs to 1,600 trainees from various state government agencies i.e., DPRO, BREDA, SBPDCL & NBPDCL under Mukhyamantri Gramin Solar Street Light Yojana (MGSSLY).
The training program will be conducted in all 38 districts of Bihar, scheduled from 13th to 23rd May 2022.
Rodic has already successfully conducted one training session on 06th May 2022 at Vidyut Bhawan, Patna for approximately 200 trainees in presence of honourable CMD (SBPDCL) & Director (BREDA).
The Training included the following sessions:
- Scheme information and advantages of Smart Solar Street Light
- Smart Solar Street Light System (SSSLS) Installation
- Understanding of the basic components of SSSLS, its operation & maintenance
- Practical Training on installation through physical demonstration of the panel and its various components
- Question & Answer Session